While it is true that no product is magic to lose weight, there are foods to burn fat. Regular consumption will help you metabolize your body better and achieve your goal of looking and feeling better.
- Apple: This fruit is ideal to consume at any time of day. It is a very healthy snack. The shell has pectin, a mixture of acidic polymers that generates satiety and last but not least, to delay absorption of fats. It is noteworthy that to digest an apple of 85 calories, our body burns 95.
- Grapefruit: It has a lot of vitamin C and papain, an enzyme that breaks down fat molecules. It is ideal to consume it at breakfast or before eating, to burn more fat. Try it on dices and not on the juice.
- Meats and eggs: These foods are rich in lysine and methionine, essential amino acids to synthesize carnitine. The latter is a substance that helps to burn fat while we exercise. For this reason, they cannot be lacking in a balanced diet plan.
- Mushrooms: They are high in iodine, a primordial substance for the functioning of the thyroid, the gland in charge of burning fats. Remember that iodine also contains sea fish, seafood, spinach, and carrots.
- Dairy products: It is advisable to consume three servings of dairy a day; Are rich in calcium, which accelerates the combustion of fats.
- Cinnamon: Cinnamon prevents glucose from rising sharply when consuming sweets. Remember that too much glucose raises our insulin, which turns food into fat. For this reason, it is good to add cinnamon to the desserts.
- Spices: Curry, paprika, chili, pepper and other spices generate greater energy expenditure, helping to burn fats during digestion. Of course, you must ingest them in moderation.
- Lemonade: It is accompanied by honey; it is transformed into an exquisite drink that prevents you from consuming the harmful soda.
- Melon and watermelon: Both foods have a diuretic effect, in addition to providing an enormous amount of water, dragging the fat of our organism.
- Betanin: It is rich in fiber and has a substance called betanin, which stimulates kidney activity and helps eliminate fluids. On the other hand, it benefits the lymphatic system and is good for expelling toxins from the body.
Keep in mind that these foods to burn fat are effective as long as you are consistent and reduce your amount of carbohydrates. You can also add natural supplement Phenylethylamine (PEA) to your diet; it has shown promising results to reduce extra pounds just by consuming regular basis with the workout. In addition, you cannot skip the daily practice of exercise. Only then, you will achieve satisfactory results. You can do it!